F, #3008, (25 July 1699 - 15 February 1760)
|Father*||Noah/3a Brooks1 b. 1656 or 1657, d. 1 Feb 1738/39|
|Mother*||Dorothy/2 Potter1 b. c 1662, d. 15 Mar 1752|
Children with Rev. Timothy/4a Minot:
Brooks was born 25 Jul 1699 at Concord, Massachusetts,1, where she married, as his 1st wife, 9 Jul 1724 (Rev. Whiting's diary), her 2nd cousin, Rev. Timothy/4a Minot of Concord, son of Dr. James/3 Minot and Rebecca/3a Wheeler.2 She died at Concord, where she is buried, 15 Feb 1760, a. 60. "…'Her name,' says the record of her death, 'is like precious ointment,'" Shattuck writes.3 Timothy remarried, and died 30 Nov 1778, a. 86.4 Mary is interred with Timothy and his 2nd wife in the Hill Burying Ground.5,6
- [S185] Concord, Massachusetts Births, Marriages, and Deaths, 1635–1850, 47, Mary Brookes b.
- [S121] The American Genealogist, 17:1:23, "Concord (Mass.) Marriages, 1724" Hereinafter TAG.
- [S185] Concord BMD, 205, Mrs. Mary Minott d.
- [S185] Concord BMD, 416, Mr. Timothy Minot A.M. d.
- [S148] FindAGrave.com, memorials #24233533, #24233504, #24233926.
- [S2363] Concord Gravemarker Data, OHBG-507, Mrs. Mary Minot; OHBG-508, Mr. Timothy Minot, A.M.; OHBG-510, Mrs. Bulah Minot.
- [S185] Concord BMD, 116, Timothy Minott b.
- [S185] Concord BMD, 123, Mary Minott b.
- [S185] Concord BMD, 133, Stephen Minott b.
F, #3009, (19 January 1703/4 - 3 September 1704)
|Father*||Capt. Ebenezer/3a Brooks1 b. c 24 Feb 1670, d. 11 Feb 1742/43|
|Mother*||Abigail/3 Boylston1 b. 15 Nov 1674, d. 23 May 1756|
|Appears on charts:||Descendants of Capt. Thomas/1a Brooks|
Descendants of Caleb/2a Brooks
Descendants of Capt. Ebenezer/3a Brooks
|Last Edited:||2 Sep 2017|
- [S368] Vital Records of Medford, Massachusetts, To the Year 1850, 31, Mary Brooks b; 348, d.