M, #34862, (say 1660 - 17 December 1696)
|Appears on charts:||Descendants of John/1g Brooks|
Descendants of Elizabeth/2g Brooks
|Last Edited:||10 Jan 2016|
Children with Elizabeth/2g Brooks:
John Pierce married, as her 1st husband, 24 May 1682 at Simsbury, Connecticut, Elizabeth/2g Brooks, daughter of John/1g Brooks and Susanna Hanmore.1 Administration of the will of his father-in-law John Brooks was granted, Sep 1682, to John Peirce, who presented the inventory, and Thomas Barber. John's wife is mentioned as Elizabeth Brooks, a. 19.2,3 He is probably the same John Pierce, of Enfield, who died there 17 Dec 1696.4 His widow was named as Elizabeth Smith in her sister's probate, Jan 1722.5
- [S1461] Jacquelyn Ladd Ricker, The Ricker Compilation, Simsbury VR, Elizabeth Brooks/John Pierce m.
- [S476] Charles William Manwaring, Early Connecticut Probate Records, 1:277–78, Brookes, John.
- [S2313] John Brooks probate file, children named on page 4 of the folder.
- [S1461] Ricker Compilation, Enfield VR, John Pierce d.
- [S476] Charles William Manwaring, Early Connecticut Probate Records, 2:361–62, Brooks, Susannah, Wethersfield.
- [S1461] Ricker Compilation, Simsbury VR, John Pierce b.
- [S1461] Ricker Compilation, Enfield VR, Jonathan Pierce b.
- [S1461] Ricker Compilation, Enfield VR, Lydia Pierce b.